IMPOWER invites you to participate in our Back to School Drive for the 2020-2021 academic year. Due to COVID-19, educational resources are expected to be a bigger challenge for our clients and school-based facilitators this year, and we want to help alleviate that burden. See the ways below, that you can join our efforts and help ensure that our clients and teachers are on a path to success.
How You Can Help
- Sponsor a Child: Click here to sponsor a child for $50. Your gift will provide them with all the supplies they need for a new year of learning.
- Donate: Shop on our Amazon Wish List here or go shopping at your favorite store and drop off supplies at our administrative office (Longwood). A complete list of supplies can be found here.
- Host an Online Drive: Share our Amazon Wish List here on your organizations site or fundraise for us to purchase items by donating here.
- Volunteer: Sign up here to help us sort school supplies and pack backpacks. We are taking all precautionary measures seriously for the safety of our volunteers. If social distancing is still in place – we will reassess the situation for the best solution.
- Spread the word and download our flyer here.
Drop off Dates: July 13th – July 17th between 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Drop off Location: 111. W Magnolia Ave, Longwood, FL, 32750
To comply with CDC reccomendations and adhere to social distancing guidelines, we ask that you please contact Renisha Robinson at (407) 215-0095 ext. 215 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop off appointment if you’re unable to make the drop-off dates/times.
For more information contact Renisha Robinson at (407) 215-0095 ext. 215 or email@example.com.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we are excited to help our clients and teachers have a successful school year!