The 6th Annual
It Takes a Village Fundraising Breakfast
Presented by: The Compassionately Engaged Zurcher Foundation
Join us for our annual event! We’ll share inspirational stories of hope, introduce some of our youth and discuss ways you can ay a pivotal role in the lives of homeless and former foster youth!
May 6, 2021
7:30 – 8:30AM Registration, Networking and Continental Breakfast
8:30 -9:30 AM Program
Llimited seating available.
Can’t make it in person? Attend Virtually!
(Link will be provided after reigstration)
Longwood Community Building
200 W Warren Avenue, Longwood, FL 32750
Since 2006, The Village, a program of IMPOWER, has served as a supportive housing option for homeless and former foster youth. Through safe housing and comprehensive wraparound services, vulnerable youth are given a chance to achieve their goals and obtain the skills necessary to transition successfully into adulthood.
Can’t make the event, but still want to support our youth?
For more information or to serve as a Table Host please contact Jasmine Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 215-0095 x215.
Recent Blog Articles
- Financial IMPOWERment April 21, 2022
- The Grove at 50 – Yesterday’s Legacy, Tomorrow’s Vision [Part 1] October 25, 2021
- 4 Tips for Making Emotionally Sound Financial Decisions September 7, 2021
- The Importance of Routines August 2, 2021
- Back to School Drive 2021 June 10, 2021
- Get Out and Wander: The Healing Properties of Nature June 2, 2021
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2021 May 17, 2021
- We Are All Reporters: Why National Child Abuse Prevention Month Matters April 1, 2021
- 20 Years at The Grove: An Interview With Ms. Felicia March 2, 2021
- Blame It on Monday: How Do Situations Influence Behavior? March 1, 2021