Our goal as Florida’s premiere telehealth provider of mental health and substance misuse needs is to continually offer the highest levels of technical assistance and customer service.
Below you’ll find telehealth instructions about accessing and scheduling your virtual visit, testing your connection, troubleshooting, helpful tips and examples for when to contact us and Mend when you require technical assistance.
Before you continue, be sure to download our latest Telehealth How-To Guide…
Steps for a successful visit…
- Schedule Your Appointment: After your referral is accepted you’ll receive a call from Central Referrals & Staffing to schedule your appointment.
- Confirm Your Appointment: You will then receive an email, SMS, text message and/or phone message asking you to confirm.
- Test Your Connection: Make sure you test your connection in the space where you plan to have your tele-visit.
- 24 Hour Reminder and 30 Min. Reminder: You will receive reminder notifications via email, SMS, text message and/or phone leading up to your tele-visit.
- Do not have your visit while driving.
- Be mindful of inclement weather.
- Make sure you’re located in Florida during your visit.
Device: Apple Smartphone or Tablet (iPhone/iPad)
Browser: Safari or Mend Telemedicine App
Device: Android Smartphone or Tablet (Samsung/LG/HTC/Nexus/Pixel)
Browser: Google Chrome and/or Mend Telemedicine App
Device: Desktop or Laptop Computer (Mac/Windows)
Browser: Google Chrome (preferred browser) or Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. Explorer is not supported.
How do I download/access the Mend Telemedicine App?
When should I contact IMPOWER?
Contact us to make or change an appointment.
For Referrals or to Make an Appointment
Phone: 321-639-1224 – option 2
When should I contact Mend?
Contact Mend for technical assistance. For example…
- The other person can’t hear me
- I can’t hear the other person
- The other person can’t see me
- I can’t see the other person
- I hear an echo
- The video is lagging or freezing
- I got disconnected
Access Mend’s General Support & Patient Resources here.
Access Mend’s Video Visit Connection Test & Tips here.
To learn how to connect with your provider for your visit click here.