Who We Are
IMPOWER is a leading non-profit mental health, substance misuse and child well-being organization dedicated to empowering the lives of those in need by offering personal attention, counseling, assistance and inspiration to help them reach their full potential and achieve individual success. No matter what barriers an individual may have encountered, IMPOWER provides the tools necessary to achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Founded in 1994, IMPOWER serves more than 9,000 unique individuals and families annually in the home, school and community-based settings through a continuum of services dedicated to helping individuals and families achieve the skills and tools needed to lead safe, healthy, meaningful and productive lives.
Changing lives by protecting, counseling, teaching and inspiring individuals and families to reach their full potential.
IMPOWER is a community partner, leader and expert that responds to local needs. We protect and guide individuals and families to recognize their personal potential, gain independence and achieve self-reliance.
- The intrinsic worth and potential of all individuals
- The right of self-determination of all individuals in the pursuit of their goals
- The interdependence of all aspects of an individual’s life; emotional, physical, social, spiritual, cultural, and intellectual
- The obligation to provide effective services, of the highest quality to individuals in need
- The importance of working effectively with community partners to achieve individual and community goals
- The responsibility to continually meet individual and community needs
- The importance of relationships in shaping behavior and character
For Referrals or to Make an Appointment
Phone: 321-639-1224 – option 2
General Info & Administration
To report complaints and grievances to the CFCHS Compliance Line (Central Florida Only):
Electronically via the CFCHS centralfloridacares.org Website or at centralfloridacares.ethicspoint.com