On November 1, IMPOWER was pleased to be honored at the 2017 AFP Central Florida Chapter National Philanthropy Day celebration. President/CEO Anna Baznik and Board Vice Chair Onchantho Am were called to the stage to accept IMPOWER’s recognition as a “Nemours Children’s Health System Social Entrepreneur & Innovation Award” honoree. The award confirms what we at IMPOIWER have known for some time — our growing use of Telehealth (Virtual) Mental Health and Psychiatric Services is an exciting innovation that overcomes practitioner shortages, addresses stigma and increases access to mental health care and treatment.
Congratulations to our Outpatient Team for all your hard work!
Recent Blog Articles
- Driver’s Thoughts on Black History Month February 14, 2023
- Love Languages February 14, 2023
- Six Tips to Handle Holiday Stress December 13, 2022
- Financial IMPOWERment April 21, 2022
- The Grove at 50 – Yesterday’s Legacy, Tomorrow’s Vision [Part 1] October 25, 2021
- 4 Tips for Making Emotionally Sound Financial Decisions September 7, 2021
- The Importance of Routines August 2, 2021
- Back to School Drive 2021 June 10, 2021
- Get Out and Wander: The Healing Properties of Nature June 2, 2021
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2021 May 17, 2021