IMPOWER invites you to participate in our Back to School Drive for the 2021-2022 academic year to support youth served by IMPOWER programs. You can join our efforts and help ensure that our clients and teachers are on a path to success!
How You Can Help
- Sponsor a Student for $50 OR Sponsor a Classroom for $150! Your gift will provide them with all the supplies they need for a new year of learning. Click here to donate.
- Host a Supply Drive! Take a look at our supply needs on our flyer or share our Amazon Wish List with your company, civic club, or church! Contact Jasmine to host a supply drive: Jasmine Flores 407-215-0095 x215 or Jflores@impowerfl.org
- Shop for Students! Shop on our Amazon Wish List or go shopping at your favorite store and drop off supplies at our administrative office (Longwood) July 26-July 30. A complete list of supplies can be found on our flyer,
- Spread the word and download our flyer!.
IN-PERSON DROP OFF JULY 26-JULY30 9AM-5PM: 111. W Magnolia Ave, Longwood, FL, 32750
For more information contact Jasmine Flores at (407) 215-0095 ext. 215 or email@example.com
Your support is greatly appreciated and we are excited to help our clients and teachers have a successful school year!
IMPOWER is registered with the state of Florida to solicit donations. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352). Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. IMPOWER
registration #CH12276. Donations to the Back to School Campaign directly benefit programs and services of IMPOWER. Excess funds from this campaign will be applied to the Annual Fund.
Recent Blog Articles
- 4 Tips for Making Emotionally Sound Financial Decisions September 7, 2021
- The Importance of Routines August 2, 2021
- Back to School Drive 2021 June 10, 2021
- Get Out and Wander: The Healing Properties of Nature June 2, 2021
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2021 May 17, 2021
- We Are All Reporters: Why National Child Abuse Prevention Month Matters April 1, 2021
- 20 Years at The Grove: An Interview With Ms. Felicia March 2, 2021
- Blame It on Monday: How Do Situations Influence Behavior? March 1, 2021
- IMPOWER Honors Black History Month February 5, 2021
- Can Floridians Feel the Winter Blues? February 2, 2021