SAVE THE DATE to Run. Eat. And Repeat!
A test of both endurance and gastro-intestinal fortitude, the STUFF YOUR FACE RACE is like no other in Central Florida!
When: Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:00 AM
Where: Harbor Park at Lake Baldwin, Orlando
Build a team or take on the challenge yourself to eat-and-run your way to the finish line. Participants will have the opportunity to fundraise for prizes, bragging rights, and ultimately to support IMPOWER’s life-changing programs aimed at inspiring life’s potential and helping individuals and families lead safe, healthy, meaningful and productive lives.
Our mission is serious. Our event is not! So grab your friends, build your team, create outrageous outfits, laugh and run with abandon, and, of course, stuff your face! Be sure to check out our website and follow us for updates and more. Actual course maps and menu items will be posted by July 15th.
Visit www.stuffyourfacerace.com for more information.
Registration opens March 1, 2021.
For sponsorship information, click here.
Recent Blog Articles
- Six Tips to Handle Holiday Stress December 13, 2022
- Financial IMPOWERment April 21, 2022
- The Grove at 50 – Yesterday’s Legacy, Tomorrow’s Vision [Part 1] October 25, 2021
- 4 Tips for Making Emotionally Sound Financial Decisions September 7, 2021
- The Importance of Routines August 2, 2021
- Back to School Drive 2021 June 10, 2021
- Get Out and Wander: The Healing Properties of Nature June 2, 2021
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2021 May 17, 2021
- We Are All Reporters: Why National Child Abuse Prevention Month Matters April 1, 2021
- 20 Years at The Grove: An Interview With Ms. Felicia March 2, 2021